You Should Know...
Important Telephone Numbers
- Batavia Chamber of Commerce: 630-879-7134
- Batavia Government Center (City Hall): 630-454-2000
- Batavia Park District: 630-879-5235
- Batavia Police Department: 630-454-2500
- Batavia Teen Center: 630-761-1664
- Batavia Township Offices: 630-879-1323
- Kane County Judicial Center: 630-232-3400
- Kane County Sheriff’s Office: 630-232-6840
- Kane County State’s Attorney: 630-232-3500
- Secretary of State – Aurora: 630-896-1911
- Secretary of State – Elgin: 847-697-2100
- Voter Registration: 630-232-5990
Peruse bicycle and skateboard rules in Batavia.
In addition to the ban on hand held devices, Illinois prohibits texting while driving.
Find out more about false alarm fees in Batavia.
Read through the following laws that pertain to school zones.
You will need to fill out a permit if you are wanting to hold an open air demonstration or parade / procession.
Check out the times when you can park without penalty in Batavia.
Residential solicitation in the City of Batavia is authorized by permit only.
The City of Batavia has water conservation regulations in order to ensure that there is a continuous adequate water supply for drinking, bathing and fire protection.