For refuse/trash, residents may use:
- Their own plastic or metal reusable container with handles, no larger than 32 gallons in capacity or 50 pounds in weight; refuse/yard waste sticker attached to handle. Stickers can be purchased at the vendors listed below.
- One disposable plastic or paper bag, box, or carton no larger than 32 gallons in capacity or 50 pounds in weight; refuse sticker attached to container or bag
- 35-gallon, 65-gallon, or 95-gallon refuse cart (rented from Waste Management only--call Customer Service at 630-587-8282)
- Refuse stacked on top of cart will not be collected
For yard waste, residents may use:
- One refuse/yard waste sticker should be attached to each generic yard waste bag
- The bag must be biodegradable, 2-ply, wet-strength, Kraft paper bag, no more than 33 gallons in capacity and 50 pounds in weight
- Their own plastic or metal reusable container with handles, no larger than 32 gallons in capacity or 50 pounds in weight; can must be clearly labeled yard waste on the front; attach a refuse/yard waste sticker to handle
- 65-gallon yard waste cart (rented from Waste Management only--call Customer Service at 630-587-8282)
- The yard waste season runs from mid-March through the end of November. Yard waste is collected on your regular refuse collection day.
For recycling, residents may use:
- 35-gallon, 65-gallon, or 95-gallon recycling cart (no sticker needed)
View current pricing online.
Location of Bags & Stickers
(Please call store locations to confirm availability.)
|City of Batavia||100 N Island Avenue|
Utility Billing Office
|Jewel||119 S Randall Road|
|Jewel||1157 Eola Road|
|Jewel||652 Kirk Road|
|Meijer||855 S Randall Road|
300 N Randall