Online utility and tax billing and payment
Utility Bill Payments
Customers may view their bills or may payments through the Paymentus Customer Portal. Please read this PDF if you need additional information about accessing your utility bill through Paymentus.
Business Tax Filing and Payments
Businesses may pay their city business taxes, such as liquor and gasoline retail sales taxes, by using the Xpress Bill Pay service. Please read this PDF if you need additional information about using the Xpress Bill Pay service.
Online Permit Applications
One Stop Permit Applications
The City of Batavia offers an online One Stop permit portal that includes applications for the following permits:
|Accessory Permits||Renovation Permits||General Permits||Event Permits|
|Deck||Roof||Water Heater||Special Event-Festival|
|Fence||Siding Replacement||Temporary Sign|
|Gazebo||Windows or Doors|
For assistance in using the permits portal, please visit the One Stop help page.
Overnight Parking Permit Application
Overnight parking in the City of Batavia is prohibited between 1 - 6 a.m. If you have special circumstances that require residents to park in the street temporarily during these hours, you may apply for a permit. Some restrictions apply.
Public Services Request Portal
Service Request Portal
Residents may request services or report issues to the Batavia Public Works in these categories:
- Disposal & Collection -- leaf, refuse, recycling, yard waste
- Drainage & Flooding -- stormwater flooding, stormwater grate/pipe, stormwater pond
- Electric: Pole, Street Light, or Electric Line -- power pole, street light, tree branch on power line
- Forestry Trees & Planters
- Street, Parkway, Sidewalk or Sign: dead animals on public property, construction issue, graffiti or vandalism, landscaping (mowing, property maintenance, parkway restoration), snow & ice, snow plowing damage, streets/sidewalk potholes, sidewalk, signs , and trash/debris cleanup
- Water-Sewer -- odor, taste, pressure, miscellaneous